There are easy and immediate steps being taken by leading healthcare organizations to reduce costs and improve care. One of the most obvious is providing a cleaner environment to reduce Healthcare-Associated Infections (HAI) which annually cost between $35B and $45B (CDC). In fact, as part of the 2009 Stimulas Package, the Secretary of Health and Human Services (HHS) funded a CDC-led program to help states drive down the rate of HAI.
BTL is the distribution partner of choice for leading hospitals who not only want to reduce HAI-related costs, but also improve the patient and staff experience in their facilities. We offer the products, processes and accountability that leading hospitals have come to expect from their most valued supplier partners.
Benefits to hospitals and management:
- Fact-based audits of product usage to ensure compliance with cleaning standards [HAI Facts]
- Reduced Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) for cleaning and personal protection products
- Improved processes that provide best practices for other areas of procurement
- Accountability for delivering the benefits stated in the “case for change”
- Improved visibility and control of a key risk management area — insurance companies support the BTL risk management audit mode